We know how tough it can be for CPGs to manage in-store execution.
Your products are carried by accounts and points of sale who aren’t necessarily invested in properly executing your displays or maximizing your floorspace.
You have a limited number of sales reps to monitor how your products look in stores, and you need a more mobile, efficient way for them to collect intel from store audits and report back to HQ.
Does this sound familiar?
We created Foko Field to give CPG brands and
wholesalers control over execution in stores, and an easy
way to connect your team from head office to the field.
Easy Mobile Store Audits
- Audit store spaces and see how your products look across points of sale
- Assign surveys and photo collection tasks, give feedback on execution
- See detailed analytics on store audit results
- Verify proper implementation of merchandising planograms and make corrections
- Collect store audit data and break down the results with analytics reports
- Complete store audits, submit photos of displays, collect intel on store spaces and competitors
- Access relevant documents, best practices and training materials
Mystery Shoppers and Third Party Auditors
- Send intel and photos from the field straight to HQ
- Complete mobile store visit reports quickly and easily